Sep 30, 2020 | News
CityFibre, the UK’s third national digital infrastructure platform, has been named as a finalist in no fewer than 11 awards categories, across three prestigious channel awards programmes – the ISPA Awards, Comms Dealer Sales & Marketing Awards, and the Comms National Awards.
The company has been listed as a finalist in all the categories listed below, in recognition of its commitment to supporting every aspect of its channel partners’ needs – from the provision of dedicated support, to the quality and reliability of it’s network and services. The short-listings also recognise CityFibre’s outstanding sales and marketing performance throughout 2019 and its innovative approach to delivering full fibre connectivity across the UK.
The 11 awards for which CityFibre is currently a finalist are:
Comms Dealer Sales & Marketing Awards:
- Best Supplier Sales Support Team
- Vendor Channel Marketing Campaign of the Year
- Vendor Channel Marketing Team of the Year
- Vendor Channel Sales Team of the Year
- Best Infrastructure
- Best Customer Service
Comms National Awards:
- Best Fixed Line Network
- Best Wholesale Service Provider (Above 10m)
- Best Channel Support Service
- Best Supplier Innovation Award
- The Keeping Britain Working Award (Supplier)
Commenting on the nominations, Andrew Wilson, Head of Wholesale at CityFibre, said: “Being recognised by the wholesale channel’s most renown industry awards programmes is an honour and a great achievement for the whole team. These nominations recognise our on-going commitment to delivering innovative, future-proof, and cost-effective full fibre solutions throughout the UK, and providing profitable opportunities to our channel partners. We are delighted to be nominated in all of these awards categories.”
The ISPA and Comms National Awards have confirmed the awards ceremonies will be held virtually this year, with the Comms Dealer Sales & Marketing Awards still scheduled as a full event in December. The winners of the ISPAs will be announced on 18th November, whilst the Comms National awards will be held on 22nd October.
To find out more about each of the awards programmes visit:
– The ISPAs- https://www.ispa.org.uk/ispa-awards/
– The Comms National Awards – https://www.cnawards.com/
– The Comms Dealer Sales & Marketing Awards – https://www.cdsalesawards.com/
Rate our article...