Creating a culture of continuous improvement
We know that the skill and expertise of our staff is vital to Entanet’s success and as we scale up our operations to meet the growing demands of a Digital Britain in 2018, we’ve offered some insight into how our apprenticeship scheme, CSR activity and investment in staff development are all helping us to build on our well established reputation for delivering a quality, personalised customer service.
Having just moved into bigger and better offices in Telford we’re in a great position to continue our growth and invest further in our people to deliver the high-quality service our partners expect.
- Entanet Opinion: Why women don’t need to be daunted by a job in the IT sector
- Entanet Opinion: “You’re hired” – How apprenticeships can help develop your business
- Entanet Opinion: Meet the Author – Emma Fisher
- Entanet Opinion: CSR – Why connecting with your community matters
- Entanet Opinion: Cultivating a culture of continuous improvement to drive Britain’s full fibre future
Rate our article...